The Advanced Power Systems Laboratories are a multidisciplinary collaborative that fosters research efforts in the development of clean, efficient, sustainable power-systems technologies. Join us in advancing the fundamental and applied knowledge required for the next generation of low-emission, high-efficiency power generation systems. Contact us at 906-487-4525 to find out how you can partner with us, or you can fill out our contact form.
Annual Membership $50K, Small Business $25K
An annual membership offers access, branded marketing opportunities, and increased research and resources to critical areas in your industry. Create the future with us.
- Membership to the APS LABS council / advisory board
- Network with other industry leaders
- Review and advise topical research project applications from faculty
- Extensive visual branding on vehicles, publications, and websites
- Priority access to graduate student recruiting and research
- Invitations to annual events (council meetings and Expos)
- Access to sponsored projects and results
- Participation in poster sessions and networking events
- Participation in research breakout sessions
- Access to executive level sponsors and Michigan Tech faculty and staff
- APS LABS quarterly highlights and publications
Collaborative research with industry partners— discovering, developing, and testing tomorrow’s advanced technologies. Join the leaders.
Be a part of APS LABS’ state-of-the-art facilities by providing hardware, software, and equipment. Help us help you.
Contribution of $500K+
Invest in tomorrow’s advanced power systems technologies and receive high visibility for your company through larger support opportunities. High level and customizable support of lab cells, facility upgrades, professorships, and other opportunities ensure the success of your industry research into the future.